Công ty Triumph Sài Gòn tuyển dụng cố vấn dịch vụ
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Advice customer requirements. Intakes customer vehicles, diagnoses problems and service needs, schedules work, assigns jobs to service technicians and communicates job status to customer
2. JOB TITLE
Reporting to Service Manager
a. Service Department Operations
· Assist Service department manager in maintaining a smooth running efficient service department with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
· Diagnose problems accurately, and clearly describe them on the repair order.
· Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer.
· Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization.
· Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
· Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
· Determine correct part numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts before job starts.
· Perform cashier functions, as needed.
· Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
· Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
· Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including and proper storage of these items.
· Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service and parts management
b. Customer Service
· Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
· Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
· Promptly notify customers of any changes, delays, or additional work needed.
· Sell additional services by pointing out service specials or additional work needed.
· Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
· Give special attention to repeat repairs to ensure the situation is corrected.
· Avoid making commitments which cannot (or likely will not) be met. Set customers’ expectations to a level where they will likely be met.
c. Other duties
· As assigned
5. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
· College diploma or equivalent
· Technical degree in related field or motorcycle mechanics training
· Three (3) years of experience in the maintenance
· Current, valid A2 license.
· Current passport
· Strong mechanical knowledge and ability- General and motorcycle specific
· Competent in Microsoft Office
· Native Vietnamese speaker
· English conversation ability
Saigon Paragon, 03 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu Ward
District 7, HCMC Vietnam
Tel: +84 (0) 2854 111 134
Mobile: +84 (0) 902902659
Email: Email: email@example.com